Nilda Vasallo, Esq. graduated from St. Louis University School of Law in May 2016 and completed her last year of law school at the University of Miami School of Law. During law school, Nilda interned with Magistrate Judge William C. Turnoff of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and served as a legal intern at the United States Attorney’s Office. She also served as the Executive Editor for the St. Louis University Law Journal and as Judge for the law school’s Honor Council.
While interning for the United States Attorney’s Office she drafted two appellate briefs on behalf of the United States, which were both affirmed by the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Nilda joined Marrero & Wydler, P.A. as a law clerk in 2015, while attending the University of Miami School of Law. As an attorney, she focuses her practice on general liability and civil rights litigation.
- St. Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- JD. – 2016
- Law Journal– St. Louis University Law Journal, Executive Editor
- Honor Council Judge
- Dean’s List Fall 2014
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society, Executive Board
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- BA. Political Science, May 2012
- BA. Sociology, May 2012
State of Florida – 2016