Alexandra C. Hayes, Esq. graduated cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law in December 2013. While in law school, Alexandra served on the Executive Board for the Charles C. Papy Moot Court Board, as the Vice President of Appellate Advocacy. In this position, she was responsible for teaching written and oral appellate advocacy skills to 2L and 3L students. Alexandra was also a member of the University of Miami Business Law Review.
As a member of the Moot Court Board, Alexandra competed in two national competitions, the Tulane University Sports Law Invitational and the Wechsler First Amendment Competition hosted by American University. Her teams won the award for Best Written Brief in both competitions, reaching the semi-finals at Tulane and the quarter-finals at Wechsler.
Alexandra joined Marrero & Wydler, P.A. as a law clerk in 2012. As an attorney, she now focuses primarily on employment law and civil rights litigation.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. cum laude – 2013
- Law Review – University of Miami Business Law Review
- Charles C. Papy Moot Court Board – Vice President of Appellate Advocacy
- Dean’s List Spring 2013
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.S. Sports Marketing and Management 2011
- State of Florida – 2014
- Alexandra Hayes et al., Winning Brief, 21 SPORTS L.J. 311 (2014).
- Alexandra Hayes, Throwing the Red Flag: Why the NFL Should Challenge the Ruling on the Fieldthat Player Decertification Lowers the Antitrust Shield, 22 U. MIAMI BUS. L. REV. (Summer 2014). (forthcoming)